Thursday, October 28, 2010

scary papers

No, it's not for Halloween decorations. It's my mid term report papers! My scores are mostly okay. Math and physics are the 2nd and 3rd lowest scores and you wouldn't believe what subject is my lowest, *drum roll* history! I got 25 on history! Sadly, it is my fault. I retook the test after the teacher input the students' scores to the computer so my scores aren't complete. Fortunately I still can fix it on the 2nd half of this semester. You think it's over? Heck no! I only got 63 on my English. I'm shocked, mad, confused and did I mentioned shocked?! In this subject, I never have to redo any tests or assignments so why do I got an effin' 63 on English?! I really wish the teacher made a mistake while inputting the scores because if that's really my score, I don't even know what I'm going to do anymore #amirastyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment