Sunday, April 17, 2011

exams and tests

Hi y'all! I've not been here for a while due to school, school and lastly school. I've just had my mid terms and of course the one thing every highschool-ers have in their life dictionary : remedial week. It's been tough! I already reread and learned a few weeks before the mid terms and to be honest I enjoyed the studying part and I was super excited about mid terms because I was so sure that I could nail it. But thennnnnnn it turned out that I didn't pass in 7 subjects. Shit.
So I did 7 remedial and it felt like I took the tests twice. Another shit. Thank God I nailed most of them while I still don't know the result of the rest.
Aaaaaand I had my reports on Thursday and I'm happy with it! It has been a major step up from last semester and my mom felt proud of me. As for my self, I felt that I could've done better. But hey! There are still 2 months before this school year end, right?
Another test that I'm about to have is the AFS selection test. AFS is a student exchange program that I joined. I returned the forms this morning and I'll have the selection test in May. A lot of students from my school joined this program selection. Psst, Amira is one of them! I hope both of us got to go Aminnnnn. Pleeeeeeease wish us luck :D :D

P.S. Good luck to all 12th graders in Indonesia in doing the National Exam starting tomorrow. Keep in mind what you've learned in 3 years and what you've learned in bimbel and stuffs. 34 2011, hope to see you all without exception in graduation (if I got chosen to sing in the choir)! Huehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment