Sunday, February 15, 2009

i wish i could be FATTER

since i was a little girl, i always had a skinny body. i didn't have trouble in eating. infact, i ate like a horse. but, my legs and arms were skinny and i had a tiny waist. weird, right? i didn't do any diets or stuff. it's in my blood. my mom also had the same body type as i did.
now, my body is still skinny. and i still eat like i haven't eat in years. and since i know that i'm too skinny, i start to look for foods that can help me to gain weight. i refuse to use medical thingy because i don't like drinking medicines and i don't think it's save. so, whenever there's an article about weight, i always read it.
but the problem is, articles about weight in magazines or newspaper always talks about how to loose weight, not gain weight. what's with people and losing weight? aren't there people who want to gain their weight??
in my opinion, there are plenty of naturally thin girls in this world. but there are so many articles about how to lose weight. if you write an article about how to keep your body healthy i bet there are plenty of people who buy that mag or newspaper.
so, write more about how to gain weight and if somebody knows how to gain weight, tell me thank you...

1 comment: