Thursday, June 11, 2009

schools ALMOST out

well, next week's my final exam so tomorrow's the last day of studying in the 8th grade -_- not that's anything wrong being a 9th grader it's just in the 9th grade we'd be studying until our head explodes haha so i hope tomorrow's going to be a very exciting day for all of us :D
speaking about school, lately I've been soooo busy that I often forgot of my school works. i have the singing performance a few weeks ago and i have my dancing performance this weekend and i really enjoy this things because it's art. but i know that if i flunked out of school i wouldn't be able to continue my studies in arts or anything but i really enjoy the performances and stuff. even when i'm sick a few days ago, i didn't go to school but i went to the dance class haha i know it's weird, right?
well, i'm going to wor hard on my school grades and in te 9th grade i'll study as hard as i can and i'll still do my arts thingy hihihi

stay in school (blah) and still do what you L.O.V.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment