Friday, December 11, 2009

let's welcome our special guest today...

BAD SCOREEEEES! WOO HOO! -__-

48 in both science and social studies
66 in electronics
74 in information and communication tech.

gladly, i got a much better score in Indonesian : 84.

fyi, i studied. i'm not ignoring my studies or anything. i studied. HARD. i really don't know why i got such low scores. i NEVER got that kind of scores in my entire junior high final exams (not bragging just informing) and this is totally shocking to me.
luckily, my mom didn't get mad. she only asked me what's wrong and ofcourse i told her the truth : i don't know what's wrong. i really really don't.

maybe i should study harder (omg like i haven't study hard enough!) or i should get some help with a private tutor or something even though i hate tutors so much.
the point is, i really should focus on studying this year. i have to get good scores if i wanna get a scholarship to schools abroad, like what me and my mom have been dreaming of :)

oh yeah, i wish you guys have better scores than i do :D good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment