Tuesday, December 1, 2009

32nd JGTC

it was a gloomy saturday night. a few of my friends went out without telling the rest of us even though the day before i already asked them whether they wanted to go somewhere or not. i was mad and i really felt left out when suddenly, lena text me and asked me if i wanted to go to 32nd jazz goes to campus at the university of indonesia on sunday. her text message was like finding a bottle of water in a desert. ofcourse, i said yes. so the next day, lena went to my house and after praying zuhur we went to UI and had lots of fun. eventhough rain made our hair and belongings wet and uncomfy, we still enjoyed the show because it's just so damn fun :) here are the photos we took. hope next year the event will get better and better!

i'm wet. taking pictures can't wait.
me and lena
welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment