Sunday, January 16, 2011

equatorial 4 lupus


Equatorial 4 Lupus is a project which consisted of woman aged 40-50 (or is it 30-40? Well it's grown ups and mostly moms) made by my mom and her friends to raise money for Yayasan Lupus Indonesia (Indonesian Lupus Foundation). This is the 3rd year they've been climbing mountains for this cause.
On the first year they went to Nepal (Himalaya), second year they went to Africa (mount Kilimanjaro), and this year they go to Ecuador. Sadly I forgot about the name of the mountain.
The team left today from Soekarno-Hatta Int'l Airport, Jakarta, and they'll be back approximately 1 February 2011.
Mom always go with this team and when she's back she always brought back a lot of cute local stuffs. For example when she got back from Nepal, she bought me a verrrry cute bag with a Nepal print on it and that's the bag I always wear.
And from Africa she gave me animal wooden necklaces and elephant t-shirts. Fyi, there's one more necklace but it's in mom's room and I lost the elephant t-shirt T_T
Anyway, I asked mom this year to buy me a dream catcher and lots of accessories because South American accessories are cute!
Pleeeease pray for the Equatorial 4 Lupus team and donate to Yayasan Lupus Indonesia. I can't find their website so you guys might want to call 108 (for Indonesian residents) and ask for a phone number or something -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment