Monday, January 3, 2011

like jet lagged

Today was the first day of school for the 2nd semester and as always, first day of school after a long holiday = jet lag. I am so used of sleeping at 3 a.m. and waking up at midday last night I can't sleep until midnight. To top it off I woke up late this morning but thank God I can bathed quickly hehe.
Oh yeah, I brought the Bulcup choir trophy and certificate and gave it to Pak Bona and met my supa dupa extremely cool class, X6 that I missed so so so much! Billa cut her hair and the guys have grown their hair and I think they didn't intend to cut it again.
Of course I automatically chatted with Amira and shared some gossips that we didn't get to share. Oh my God it's just so good to be surrounded by the class again. We studied today and we learned economics because of the new schedule! Gee I loooove this chapter of economics. And I also love the chapter we learned today in biology. I wonder why I didn't pass bio in my report papers :/
Anyway, new year, new materials to study, new opportunities to fix the mistakes I did last year.
Get ready for a whole new roller coaster ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment