Friday, February 4, 2011

things from ecuador

Mom and the team got back on 1st of February 2011 and of course she bought lots of stuffs for me and my sisters. The things she bought me are amazing and not to mention cute!


This Ecuador t-shirt has a wool sticking out of it as hairs!

I could stuff in books and other school things in it and it'll stay soft and fluffy haha

Isn't this feather earrings just breathtaking?

An Indian print necklace. I love the vibrant colors!

A lego watch she bought in an airport in Amsterdam. Mine's actually the star wars one but my sister took that one and gave me this instead -_-

And this the one that I love the most, a dream catcher. Isn't this beautiful?

Seeing unique stuffs from another country is always fun. Aaaaaa I hope someday I can travel the world like mom, Amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment