Sunday, January 25, 2009

gone with the wind

you might think this as a review to the film gone with the wind. but this is not a review or anything close to that movie. so here goes nothing...
in school, i'm not the type of girl who likes to tell everybody who do i like right now. not even to my closest friend (i didn't say best friend because i don't have any, haha) or closest family member. so, if i like someone i'll just keep it inside my heart and hope for the boy to give signals or something. pathetic, right?!
well, it's just i don't see the point of telling who do i like if i don't even really really extremely want to date him right now. it's just a casual crush or like my friend just love to say : puppy love (yes, i'm talking about you, ly). but, the thing is, i'm surrounded by people who loves to confess their feelings at boys and then, voila! they're officially gf/bf. and a couple months later they'll broke up and hook up with other guys. and because i'm close to them but i'm totally different, makes them always pushes me and encourages me to have a bf ASAP and have a double date, or triple date, or they just want to see how can i handle the gf/bf things. i was like, come on guys, this is so unimportant and it's just a waste of time and mind. i know that you think i'm talking beyond my age. well, this is me, the freaky girl from planet weirdo, haha.
okay, back to the main thing. but shockingly, i was thinking of looking for one for a couple of weeks. and when i got my common sense back (haha), i was like, oh my God, for a moment there, i was one of those girls! and that thought stays in my mind for about a month. but, as i'm moving on with my life and looking for more important things to think about, it started to fade away and gone from my mind. just like it's gone with the wind. and i love that my mind is now 0,000001 % free from the looking-for-potential-bf thought...

2 comments: