Friday, January 23, 2009

please think about the environment

as i'm writing this blog, i'm thinking about my friends who don't care about the environment. everytime i told them not to throw their trash on the street, they say : "yeah okay i'll put it in the trash bin, whatever" or when they want to throw it on the street and they see me looking at them they'll say : "ooh, there's miss global warming"and then i feel like i'm about to expload because i just want to yell at them for thinking that global warming is not as important as their boyfriends!
oh my God, i love my friends, i admire my friends. but when it comes to this kind of situation, i don't see them as my friends, i see them as my enemy.
what will they do when we got out from junior high and no one in their new school care about the environment? what will this earth be in a few years if they didn't change their mind about this? i really want to change my friends' mind. but i ran out of ideas to make this as easy as possible to tell.
ooh, i wish there's some way that would make my friends realize that they're wrong. if only i have a subject about global warming this semester. i'd probably be excited about the project because i got to show my friends about it.
but, let's go back to reality. i have no subject about that, i can't just ask my teacher to make a subject about it, and i bet my friends wouldn't listen to what i'm saying if it's not in class. i really really wish that i could tell them some how!! i really have noooo idea.
okay, now let's see what have i done to make my friends listen :
1. make a poster about global warming at computer class
2. set an example of putting the trash in the trash bin
3. tell them the things about global warming that i know

i know this is not enough, but at least i try..
well, i'm not going to give up. i'll keep telling my friends and i'll figure out a way to make them listen.
wish me luck..
and don't forget to keep the earth clean your self..

No comments:

Post a Comment