Thursday, July 30, 2009

a strange thing called love

so there's a new guy at my school and he's super handsome wuihi. at first i thought he was going to be the guy who is so handsome then i like him then i just forget about him in a few days. but, i still can't forget about him until now. and when my friend said that he had already added her facebook i was shocked, mad, and other emotions became one. then i calm my self and just talk again with my friends. when i got home, i opened my facebook and checked the friend request. but none are from him. i was dissapointed so i reply walls and do other stuff to distract my mind.
but a few minutes later, i search his name and there was a box that said : respond to request. i immediately opened home and checked my friend request and voila! there it was muahaha i was so happy at that time that i smiled for a whole minute or more ahihi. so i confirmed it and hhhh my day just became better.
and you guys have to know something. whenever i saw a photo of him my hand shakes! and there's a feeling of joy but also scared when i saw his photos. gosh, i never ever experienced this kind of situation before. and i know that i couldn't get him. hello?! he's hot and i'm not. well, a lot of people know me and a lot of people say that i'm popular but i'm not that pretty and i often act like a boy. how can a guy like him like a girl like me? hhh i mean, it's like impossible. he would choose a girl who is pretty. hhh
and oh yeah, i've been trying to forget about him but i just can't! just like david archuleta's song, crush, and i know this crush ain't going away.
well, i hope we can be friends or something like that. or even better, more than friends ahahaha
wish me luck everybody!

ttyl,
dania

No comments:

Post a Comment