Saturday, July 24, 2010

first post...

As an official high school student :D I am now Dania Anisa Najmi from 34 public high school.
My new school's very different from my junior high. It's much stricter (or is it more strict?) and the way we learn is also different. The school uses moving class system and with 40 students/class, the teacher can't possibly personally teaches us when we don't know/understand something so we have to think of other ways to ask or learn.
I already made a lot of new friends and they're ah-mazing! Still hoping I can remember each and every name of my generation but with 270-ish students I don't think I can hahaha.
It's been quiet fun so far and I hope it will continue to be fun for 3 years. I (hope I can) love you (as much as I love Surapatih)!

No comments:

Post a Comment