Sunday, July 11, 2010

i am no longer school-less

Yes, people. I am accepted at a high school. It's 34 public high school! I'm grateful because a lot of people wanted to go to that school and I'm accepted :D There are a lot of consideration when I had to choose between 34 and a private school that I got accepted a few months ago. But I chose 34 because I wanna try something new (which is going to a public high school). I already report my self to that school and by tomorrow, I'll be officially a 34 high school student (not yet official because I forgot to bring a few documents on Friday).
Aside from feeling so excited, there are some things that I have to sacrifice. For example, I have to go to school at 5.30 a.m. everyday because the distance from my house to 34 is quite far. If I don't want to wake up that early, I can stay with my grandma because her house is close to 34. But, I choose to stay at home and try going to school at 5.30 a.m. everyday. Fyi, the thought of waking up before Subuh scared me hahaha.
Did I mention that the rules in that school is 180 degrees different from my junior high?! It's verrrrrrrrrrrrry strict! We have to wear our tie and belt or we got points (if you got many points you can get expelled) and the scariest for me : if we're late we are sent home. Fyi, I am known in my junior high school as the one who is always late haha. But, I gotta do what I gotta do. New day, new school, new friends, new opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment