Monday, August 23, 2010

i'm 15!

But I'm sick. So.... This is not the best birthday.
I started the day waking up and moved to the family room. Of course, I lied down on the sofa and didn't get any birthday wishes from my mom and sisters because the night before at 1 in the morning they woke me up and wished me a happy birthday. Then I ate my before breakfast medicines then ate breakfast then ate my antibiotic. After that I spent the whole morning reply-ing birthday wishes from everyone on twitter and facebook and text messages. Then I ate my before lunch medicine, ate lunch and ate antibiotic. Then I watched tv, played around with my tumblr, ate more medicines, replied more birthday wishes and waited for my aunts, uncles and cousins to come. Yes, they all decided to come because it was my birthday and I were sick hehe.
When fast breaking time came, we ate and drank. My aunt brought lasagna which was a food that I could eat aside from porridge. She also brought somay but I couldn't eat it.
Surprisingly, my 2 aunts both bought me cakes and both of the cake were chocolate, which is my fave by the way. So, I had 2 cakes. Luckily, I could eat the cake so that's the one thing that really cheered me up.
Then we chatted and watched tv then do our prayers together including the tarawih then we chatted again then they went home.
After that I watched more tv and surfed the internet and hit the bed.
That's what I did on my birthday. And did I mention that my party's postponed (again). *deep sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment