Friday, August 20, 2010

more tummy prob

Remember in the last post I told you that I had digestion infection? Well it turns out to be typhus. I didn't get better after 2 days so my mom decided to get my blood checked which I hate because I hate needles. Please don't laugh I'm so terrified.
So I got my blood checked last night. When it was time for the nurse to put the needle in my arm, I could only grab my mom's hand and squeezed it because for me it hurts really bad. And the worst thing was they couldn't took my blood on my right arm because they said I'm too tense. So after they tried to take my blood from my right arm and didn't succeed, they took my blood from my left arm. It was horrible! They put the needles so long inside my arm because they're looking for the blood vessel and when they got in it my blood won't come out. Then we waited for 30 minutes and the doctor said I got the typhus and gave me antibiotics and medicines. She also said that I have to bed rest for a week or I have to stay in the hospital.
So here I am, lying on the sofa all day with the tv and laptop as my friends. And the worst thing about this is tomorrow's my birthday. How wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment