Sunday, June 5, 2011

down down down

Did my final exams and currently flunked on all science subjects, math, ENGLISH (shit), and civics. Science and math I could understand but English??? Gosh, I don't know what the heck is wrong. Is it me, is it the teachers, is it anything??? I've talked to my most trusted English teacher and she's shocked as well that I flunked. Sadly, she won't lowered the minimum score so I have to join remedial class on God-knows-when-the-date-is. Now civics. My text book's missing a couple of pages (which turned out to be the important pages) and I forgot to copy my friend's book so it was kinda my fault.
Other subjects' scores hasn't been posted yet and we still have to wait until Monday to see the results.
Speaking about Monday, I'll be having my chemistry remedial that day. Oh God all I want is to reach the minimum score for science and math w(;_;w)

Moving on to me. I've been so focused on my exams that I didn't even think of going out on Saturday nights or on my free time. And school's been super tiring with choir performance at graduation and completing tasks and lots of new tasks to be done before the exams. This made me use my spare time to sleep or just hanging out at home. Plus, no blockbuster movies=crappy movies at the cinema=me lying down on the sofa at home. So, social life's been a wreck.

Final thoughts and hopes : be an 11th grader this year (although I'm gonna miss X6 so much!), got in to social studies class, GET MORE ORGANIZED!!!!!, and just live my life to the fullest. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment