Saturday, March 21, 2009

6c rocks!



i love my elementary class mates so much. i even love them more than my own sisters. i know i sounded a bit harsh on them, but i really do feel that way. maybe it's because i've been with them for 6 years and we are all in the same class for 6 years. they even know me more then my mom! not that i don't love my mom, it's just i feel more comfortable talking with them then with mom. we're like a rock, aren't we? hahaha... but now, we're all separated. maybe only a few of us go to the same school with each other. few friends move to cibubur, bintaro and others...
luckily, we still manage to keep in touch with each other via phone, text message, and facebook! hahaha..i still have my GNO with my lovely gita and naurra and in 2 weeks we're having a reunion dinner. plus, the reunion date is the same as our friends' birthday so it's a double celebration hahaha! anyway, i'm soooo looking forward for our reunion and i hope everything goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment