Monday, March 16, 2009

math oh math

i am not really good in math. in fact, sometimes i flunk math. and now with my hectic schedules and student body and saman thingy, i don't have a time to study even more. and besides, i hate math ALOT. i think it sucks that you have to study math all the time and i hate how people always tells me that math is very good for you and you have to be good at it. oh my God! can math just leave me alone for a sec? i am sick of you always in my face and i hate your numbers! and i also think that math is USELESS because i'm planning to be a performer and the only thing that i gotta do is just sing, dance, and act (damn i love that so much) and i don't see the reason why should i study math until this deep. when will i have to use algebra (your quote nab..)? i'm really not intrested in any occupation that needs math as its first skill. really i mean it. i know that i want to be a performer and that's what i'm going to focus on. just look at my dreams, i'm looking for a scholarship for PERFORMING ARTS and also looking for college scholarship FOR PERFORMING ARTS. and i want to be an actress. not aiming for the fame and fortune, but the oportunity to do what i love the most.
and to top my hate to math : my mom decided to get a MATH TUTOR for me!!!!!! oh my God, i mean, i'm not that desperate to fulfil the passing grade and the tutor takes most of my fun time of that day uuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh! i hate it hate it hate it (stomping my feet to the ground as always)!!!! mom says that i have to be above the passing grade and i need help because the final test is in months. come on mom, this sucks! alot. if you read my statement above, i bet you wouldn't even consider to let me off of this prison. you are such a hot headed gosh. think about what i love to do, not what's the best for me. the best for me is doing what i love the most. eventhough i know that education is important, no need to get me a tutor like this. this is too much for me, espescially when the subject is math ofcourse and i'll make a strong statement :

IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF MATH

No comments:

Post a Comment