Monday, March 23, 2009

the david archuleta tears


i am a huge fan of david archuleta when he's on american idol. and from top 24, i've been dreaming of him winning in the finals. i always scream when he got on stage (a bit crazy cause i watch it at home), and i'm always nervous when ryan seacrest is announcing the save and bottom 3 parts, sounds like i'm a fanatic, right?! well, i kinda am so when he lost, i cried, HARD! i cried like the one who lost is my sister or closest friend, i cried like I am the one who lost! and after they announced david cook as the winner, my mom called, and i cried to her on the phone so hard until my mom said that i'm too crazy about him, well, i do moooooom hahaha. and the tears didn't stop there, the next day, i and my friends cried (again) together because he lost. i know i'm crazy so i tried to be as normal as possible. and luckily, i did it!!! still loving him but not as crazy as the AI season :D

No comments:

Post a Comment