Wednesday, March 11, 2009

stay or walk away

i first met x when we were in 7th grade. we were basically bff. but now, everything had changed. she met some new bffs from the next class and now she left me. i don't mind about her decision, but this what bugs me right now is this story that i'm going to tell you right now...
she and her new bff sometimes fight. and it seems like the victim was always x. she would cried and cried until they got back together. and the problem was always about how x acted. when she cried i always asked her what's wrong and offered to help. in the end she only told me what's the problem but she didn't want any help from me, she came to her other new bff. my heart hurts. i was trying to do something good to her and what did i get? that. i didn't want her to give me anything, i just wanted her to knew that i'll always be there for her and if her friends always hurts her just say something to them. but if i said that to x her new friends will thought that i forced her to not be friends with them again. and i really didn't want anyone to be mad at me. and now this is my dillema :


if i keep staying by her side when she's crying, i'm the one who will be hurt.
but if i leave her, i don't want to see her miserable like that because i know that she has a fragile heart when it comes to this kind of problem.
oh what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment