Friday, March 20, 2009

my before and after



before (left), i don't even care about what i wear, i only wore baggy jeans and t-shirt. this picture is taken when i have an elementary farewell trip. i still wore the hideous white glasses and my hair was still short and no fringe.

after (right), i started to care about how i look. even though it's not that girly, i think i look pretty good compared to the left picture :D. this picture is taken when i wanted to go to a presentation test in my english course. i already changed my glasses to black square framed (just like mandy moore's) and my hair is already long with fringe.

my point is, you can change your look without changing anything else. i still like to wear sneakers. in fact, i wear sneakers with dress. so, don't be afraid to experiment cause we're still young :D

No comments:

Post a Comment