Thursday, April 2, 2009

i wish i wouldn't have to wear uniform to school

in here(indonesia), all students must wear uniforms to school. public school, government school, all the same. but the thing is I HATE WEARING UNIFORMS! it doesn't make me look good (well i'm not that good looking but at least i know what's flattering on me and not the uniform!!!) and i hate wearing the exact same thing and color as other people. my can't we wear what we want?! but ofcourse with rules of clothing. i sure don't want to see my friends wearing a bikin to school (and that would make the boys' head turn in seconds) hahaha. as i'm writing this blog, i start to imagine what would i wear to the first day of school without the uniform. i would want to look good but at the same also appropriate so the school wouldn't cancel the no uniform policy. so i start thinking and thinking and i finally made this set of an appropriate school wear my style ofcourse hahaha. really, i wish i could wear this to school hahaha IN MY DREAMS!!!!!!!
cool school
cool school by daniola featuring Forever21 necklaces

2 comments:

  1. but if you are on goverment school some of the are not wealthy as we did actually

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's why i said in my dreams hahaha but i'm not planning to go to government school i love being in public school hahaha

    ReplyDelete