Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what should i wear?!

i have an elementary reunion on saturday april 4th 2009. and i really want to look good there because in elementary i was known as the jeans, t-shirt, and sport shoes kinda girl. but since junior high my style had changed. so, i want to show the new me hehehe. all of this outfit is created by me on polyvore...
inspired by alex russo
inspired by alex russo by daniola featuring Nike sneakers
pink black
pink black by daniola featuring Dorothy Perkins bracelets
black rainbow hearts
black rainbow hearts by daniola featuring Forever21 hair accessories

4 comments:

  1. I really love your fashion style Danny! do you mind to make one fashion style for me too? I mean, something that suits on me?! okok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ullyyyyy hmmm something vintage and flowery right? huahahaha sure i'll make something and i'll call it for ully :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok! thankiiesss my Danny! can't wait for that. Dan, you're supposed to check this site : http://lookbook.nu/#more

    ReplyDelete