Friday, April 17, 2009

ITC mangga dua tragedy

i went to ITC mangga dua (one of a shopping place in jakarta) with my friends. i was the one who was the most excited to went there because i was looking for ankle boots heels. i was so positive that i'll find that shoes for a bargain price. so, when we got there we ate lunch first then start our ankle boots heels hunting :D we explore the building from the bottom to the top. we looked at shops with cute dresses, tees, shorts, and other stuffs. but there were no ankle boots heels..at the 4th or 5th floor, i started to get mad because all of my friends had buy something they aimed for in the first place, but not me..so, i decided to forget about the heels and looked for another stuff.. eventhough i said that i'll forget about the shoes, i still stopped at every shoe store :D in the end, i only bought The Joker t-shirt (very stretchy and comfy), and Captain America (very cute and very light). in my mind i was like "hell! i went to mangga dua just to buy that t-shirts?!" aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhh i was very mad an dissapointed that i didn't get the shoes. but i turned very happy because when i got home, my aunt too me and my sister's to watch disney on ice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment