Tuesday, November 10, 2009

goodbye title

today at school we held the election of our new student body president and vice president. even though i was thrilled to gave up my title, a part of me was sad because i thought that i didn't do a lot of things to help this school and i really wanna make it up this time. ugh why do regret have to come last? well, when dinda and irsan, one of the candidates, are chosen to be the new student body leader, i cried. yes people this girl who is not afraid of cockroach cried when she had to gave up her title.
it's not that i want to lead for another whole year, it's just i suddenly remember a year ago when i experienced this thing and how i felt when they announced that i won, the feeling just came back to me and reminded me of what things have i accomplished during my time of leadership.
well, i'm alright now since i remember my duty to study for UAN, shitty, and you know what?! when i was conducting the counting show, my friends say me and my crush's name. so schocked and embarrased! but, like i always said to my friends, just keep smiling and do whatever you want :D

No comments:

Post a Comment