Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hey love, how's it going?

hi bloggie! i haven't post about my love life in a while and there are totally something that's happening here. as you know, i'm madly in love with a new student named X. now, i have a nick name for him which is Shia. and you know what, i already have his msn! woo hoo! i know that's pathetic hahaha even though we rarely chat or talk to each other, i'm still happy and excited whenever i saw his name on the online list -__- and you know what?! today when we were in the social studies period, mr. yayan talked about social and culture and 9B asked silly questions about the government and stuff. i know that's weird. what's the connection between government and social and culture? hihi well back to the topic. and ofcourse, me and dina asked the silliest questions of all time and also the most frequent silly asker in the class. and whenever i asked something, Shia looked at me! i was soooooo embarrased yet happy because he finally looked at me! all of my friends said that he like me too and other stuff but i still didn't believe them. even though i WANT to believe it's true but i'm afraid if i believe it and then i'll hope that he will asked me someday but then he won't and i'll be broken hearted and sooo on. well, we'll just have to see what will my future be with him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment