Saturday, November 21, 2009

worst saturday night so far

i nominate today as the worst saturday night so far. here's the reasons :

1. i was going to a school pensi but i canceled it because none of my friends wanna go because only 3 people said yes

2. i asked the 3 people who said yes to go somewhere. coincidentally, 2 of them were going to the salon with their mom's because we're not going to the pensi

3. then, i asked my beloved elementary besties, gita and naurra to go somewhere but unfortunately naurra changed her number and we didn't know. so it's also canceled.

4. a friend of mine asked me to accompany her to citos because she's accompanying her sister to a reunion and she's bored. i was preparing to went there but then mom called me to tell our driver to pick her up. i didn't know how to get there without my car so, i canceled it.

5. a friend of mine said that my crush is at citos. shitty.

i guess this is what you called shit happens. and it's totally happening to me today. hope tomorrow will be better for me because it's my cousins birthday party!
speaking about birthday, HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ANINDYO BASKORO FROM RAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment