Tuesday, November 3, 2009

soulnation festival 2009!

30-31 october 2009 there were Jakarta International Java Soulnation Festival and it was superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fun! i watched The Ting Tings and i'm totally in love with Katie White's shoes and loving Jules De Martino!!!!! they are totally cool and i also watched RAN they are sooo awesome like always hahaha after that i watched other performances. the next day i watched batik tribe, indonesia unite rise and many more! overall, it's sooo fun!
you should go to jakarta next year to attend this festival because you can dicover a lot of indonesian musicians and also watched international musicians perform!

just for info, next year there will be Java Jazz Festival. the wishlist are awesome! if you wanna know more click here!!!


leta, lena, me!
gue lupa dan rayi
barry likumahuwa!
batik tribe
me me me
JULES DE MARTINO ♥
the ting tings
me and naurra!
ran!lena and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment