Friday, August 21, 2009

14th birthday!

well, today is my 14th birthday! this year is a very special year because my dad said that when i turn 14, i will be as same as he is. that means he can't ground me as much as last year (well, i know he will still ground me) because 14 is an age of adults. BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE AN ADULT! hahaha
this morning i woke up at 8.30 because my mom's going to work and she wanted to say happy birthday and good bye. then i tried to slept again but can't because my phone kept ringing -___- i decided to woke up and had my breakfast. in the middle of eating, my phone rang and i picked it up. it turned out that my mom already paid my phone bills so i can use it again. yippie! so i finished my breakfast and then i read all of the birthday text messages and replied them.
after that, i watched TV and until mid day. then, i had my lunch and went upstairs to opened facebook.
when i logged in, all the notifications are about people that wrote on my wall. so i replied them all then tweet and browse things. after that i prepared to went to dance class.
after the dance class, it turned out that tante ayu bought a cake for me and pak Joko, the dance teacher whose birthday is the same as me. so we blew out te candles and ate the cake and went home.
overall, it's a pretty good birthday. tomorrow will be the party and i will tell you on my next post.

ciao,
D.A.N.

No comments:

Post a Comment