Sunday, August 30, 2009

far away taraweh

this morning when i woke up (well, it's not actually morning because i woke up at 12), mom told me that we're going to break or fast in masjid raya pondok indah with my cousins. i was shocked because why did we have to break our fast at a mosque? i begged to break the fast at pim but mom refused to say yes -..- so i took a bath, picked an outfit then wooosh we left our house.
because my sisters wanted to bought toys, so we went to pim first (it's still 4-ish anyway) and went straight to toys city. they looked and searched for the toys that they wanted for about an hour then we paid it. but, when we were queuing to pay the toys, my mom got a text message from my aunt that said : reserved a restaurant. we're already near pim. my mom was confused because my aunt said we were going to break our fast at the mosque. not at pim. but, my mom was too lazy to call back so we went to sapo tahu oriental (i forgot the name. it's the restaurant besides pronto). we ordered a lot of yummy foods and waited for my aunt and cousins. a few minutes later they arrived and we waited for Maghrib. while waiting, my mom asked my aunt about why did we break our fast here? and my aunt said that she forgot that we were going to break our fast at the mosque -___-
when Maghrib time, i grabbed all of the foods (except the toge ikan asin) and then i ate dinner. TWICE! and then i was still hungry (oh my) so i ordered another sapo tahu. after that we paid and went to the Mosque (ugh) to pray Maghrib, and Taraweh! can you believe it we went to pondok indah just to pray Taraweh? hhh well, and that's not all. after we prayed Maghrib we waited for the adzan that marks Isya time. after that we prayed Isya and waited for the Taraweh to started. when it FINALLY started, they said that there was going to be "ceramah" first then we pray. the "ceramah" was about half hour oh God. me and Trista, my cousin, was bored to death. we didn't even now what was the "ceramah" about. so we went online in my aunt's phone :P when the Taraweh FINALLY started, we prayed. but, the Imam always read long prayers so me and Trista were very tired of standing and waiting.
after that we went to Ranch Market to bought something and went home.
whoa! what a far away taraweh :P

No comments:

Post a Comment