Tuesday, August 18, 2009

bad times. bad times

hey again! haven't post for a while now. i'm so busy with schools and stuff. well, things didn't go very well for me.
1. the whole school is mad at one person because that particular person trash talk about my school and she's in the 7th grade! now it has ends but i still hate her. sorry *!
2. we, the 9th graders, started "bimbel" and it's kinda boring when you're really not in the mood for it. it's just like school but the teacher explained it more detailed so we're also getting more bored -_-
3. teachers gave us so many homeworks and i'm so tired this past few weeks. don't know why.
4. we started to have daily tests and again, i'm really feeling so tired this past week ugh
5. i like a boy but he's such a bad boy and he doesn't like me back so i'm sad. very sad
6. the boy that i have a crush on, have a crush on my elementary friend yikes!
7. i have to gave my student body president title to my juniors :'( i love being the president yeah!
8. MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING SOON AND ALL OF THIS HAPPENS -____-

ugh i hope all of this will end soon so i can be the cheerful me again and have a happy birthday this year :D

No comments:

Post a Comment