Wednesday, August 19, 2009

full house

after school today, me and a few of my friends went to my house to made a wall magazine for school. we called a cab because my mom said that she brought the car to work. while we were waiting for the cab, one of my friend told her boyfriend to came with us and her boyfriend said okay. well, it's okay with me because both of my parents were at work. so he came with us. and another friend asked her crush to came. i was totally okay with it because only extra two people came. besides, i'm alone at home only me and my sisters and maid haha.
on our way to my house, we saw the boys on the motor cycle WITH MY OTHER FRIENDS! and when we arrived at my house, the 4 boys came. it turned out that they were all going to stay at my house! i was like um, okay will we be able to work on the wall magazine while 4 boys played near us? like you guess, no. we ended up playing with the boys. a few minutes later, i heard somebody on the door and IT WAS MY OTHER FRIENDS! again i was shocked. not that i don't want them here it's just, me and my girls were going to make a school project and how could we made the project if about 15 boys played and joked around at my house? as you've guessed, we didn't made the wall magazine. we played and joked with the boys.
FINALLY, about 10 people left my house to look for some "bubur kacang ijo" so there was about 5 people left. then, 3 other people left to went home. and then there was 2. they stayed a bit longer because they were seeing foot ball players on youtube (i don't get why did they love it so much). after they're bored, they FINALLY left my house. hhhh after that, me and my girls started to make the wall magazine until 3 o'clock :D

No comments:

Post a Comment