Wednesday, August 26, 2009

she shouted my secret!

today at school, we had bimbel. today's bimbel was Indonesian. when all of us finished answering all of the questions, we checked our answers together. didn't know why, but all of the answers were b, c or d. no a's. i really wanted to answer A because i'm just simply bored with b, c and d :P and then i shouted : i want the answer to be a! and as soon as i shouted, my friend named Sarah* shouted : whoa it's Dania's crush's name! and the whole class shouted again. I WAS SOOOO EMBARRASED because the only boy whose name started with A and is single was only one. and that happened to be my crush -___-i looked at my crush and i couldn't really saw his expression because i was behind him. but the friend who was sitting next to him hitted him on the arm. didn't know what that meant but i certainly didn't want it to mean anything.
after school, Sarah apologized to me and everything went back to normal. eventhough this sounds like nothing, it's a something to me because i'm not the kind of girl who is brave to say who my crush is. but i deffinately have no trouble in being friends with him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment