Monday, August 31, 2009

lazy day oh my...

today at sahur i woke up at 03.30 a.m. then went back to sleep for about 15 minutes then woke up again and eat sahur. i only eat hem wait I FORGOT WHAT I ATE THIS MORNING -___- ugh i hate my brain so much. well, it doesn't matter. after that i changed the channel to e! channel and watched my celebrity home wuihi i love that show so much ♥ after praying subuh i took a bath and changed my clothes to my school uniform. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I TOOK A BATH AT 6-ISH?! haha well, i did that so i didn't have to hair dry my hair, people. hair drying too much isn't good for your hair, an expert in hair said :P anyway, i waited for my sisters to took a bath then we went off to school weeee (yuck).
at school, i chatted with my friends about the YUCKY FAREWELL TRIP that the ibu komite arranged for us (gonna tell you about it in the next post). then the bell rang, we prayed together then went into the class.
then, the laziness began.
every teacher that came into my lovely 9Berisik class were so boring! it's like they thought me and i didn't understand a word that they said because i'm soooooo sleepy that whole day. luckily, there are many teachers who didn't came into my class so i have time to put my head on my table hhhh and today was the first day that i'm too lazy to pray dhuha at school. gosh, it was totally not like me!
when school was over, i immediately called my driver to picked me up at school. i just wanna go home and sleep. when he arrived i went home and slept until 3 o'clock. after that i did ngaji with my teacher and went online to wait for maghrib.
and just recently i remembered that i have an english homework and again, i'm too lazy to do it!
yikes wht happened to me today??

No comments:

Post a Comment