Monday, September 14, 2009

bye bye maids :(

lebaran day is coming next week so all of my maids went home to their home town yesterday night. first person to went home was my lovely maid since I WAS A BABY, mba mar. she went home with her sister. when she took off from my house, i was kinda having a teary moment for a sec hihi. after mba mar, my lovely cook and washer, mba siti, went home. i think she went with her boyfriend because she's in such a hurry.
from that very moment, i officially became the momentary assistant or should i say maid to my mom because the replacement maid won't come until wednesday :( because of that, my mom decided to give me chores because she'll still be working until don't know when -_- the first thing i have to do is make up the bed and sweep the floor in the living room. even though that's it, i still think it's a lot of work to do. don't think that i'm a spoiled brat, people. i'm not. i'm just not used in doing this house works. if you ask me to paint something then i'll be happy to do it haha.
so today is the first day that my maids weren't here. this morning when i woke up, my mom was getting ready to went to work and decided to brought my sisters along. so i was alone by myself. before they took off ofcourse my mom said : don't forget to make up the bed dan" and i said "ya" then i went back to watching TV haha.
so i watched TV until about 1 p.m. then i made up the beds. but, when 7th heaven started, i paused my work and watched it hihi after the beds were made up, i went back to watching TV and relax until this afternoon.
that's the first day of my day without my lovely maids. now i know how much they had worked hard and i think i'll appreciate them more when they come back. hopefully they'll come back...

No comments:

Post a Comment