Monday, September 21, 2009

lebaran denim fever

yesterday and today were lebaran day. so, i and my family (minus dad because he had a soft opening of his recreation park thingy in purwokerto) went to our other families house who had open house. today's lebaran clothes for me was very exciting and unusual because it's made from denim.
on the first day i wore this tunic like denim top with like some floral details on the top. not colorful floral but denim floral (yep, denim again). and on the second day, i wore a denim shirt like top but it's not the button down type. and the great thing was both of the tops weren't thick. so it was breezy and very comfy to wore to my families' houses.
unfortunately, my mom's office borrowed my camera so i can't take a picture of the top (well, it's not important, he) so i can't post it here ( i bet no one cares :P)
the point is, this lebaran has been denim-licious (OH GOD I'M SOOOOOOOO CHEEZY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment