Tuesday, September 1, 2009

worst day in the whole year! (so far)

TODAY IS THE WORST DAY EVER!
1. i forgot to bring the classes notes
2. i forgot to bring the books payment
3. i lost my English paper for about 15 minutes and it's the most miserable 15 minutes of my life
4. my school's gonna be accredited tomorrow so i, as the soon to be ex-student body president must help the school to prepared things
5. a lot of my friends didn't help because they're too busy online-ing things and chit-chat -..-
6. i walked from the computer lab to my class to the teacher's office about 10 times
7. i have to fill the empty info at the class' journal book
8. i'm so f**king tired and mad i threw my phone and it broke into 4 pieces
9. THEY STILL DIDN'T HELP ME!
10. the teachers are driving me insane by asking me to do something else while i'm doing something else and there are a bunch of other kids that are doing completely nothing
11. my driver picked me up at 12.30 p.m. and i specifically said to him to pick me up at 2.
12. my Indonesian teacher always said to don't forget to bring the notes tomorrow every 5 FREAKING MINUTES. he's totally in my head now and can't get rid off my mind. damn!
13. there's something wrong with the Microsoft Word and Excel in my computer. i actually cried because i'm so tired and my body and hand's are hurting

i hope nothing bad will happened at dance class today and i'm still really mad and tired right now but i have to print the notes and bring it back to school and then go to dance lesson. geez, it's like i don't have rest time today

No comments:

Post a Comment