Wednesday, September 30, 2009

mom saves the electricity!

a few days ago, or yesterday i don't know, PLN (electric company) in somewhere was on fire. so, the electricity in my house went out from morning. only a few minutes after my mom went to work. that day, i had my dance class. so, we (me and my sisters) went to the dance class at 4 p.m. and mom picked us up when we finished. when we got home, the electricity was on! and my maids said it was on just a few minutes before we arrived.
and today, the electricity went out again. and again, it went out about an hour after mom went to work. this afternoon, we (me and my sisters) went to the hospital with mom. me and mom went to the dentist and one of my sister went to the eye doctor. after that, we went to papa ron's pizza because today was our last day of holiday :( after eating dinner there, we went home. and again, about 10 minutes after we went home, the electricity went on!
what i meant was : the electricity went out moments after my mom left the house and went back on moments before/after mom arrived home.
so, THANK YOU MOM FOR SAVING ME FROM ELECTRONIC CRISIS! (over acting)

No comments:

Post a Comment