Thursday, September 24, 2009

i want ice but instead i got rice

oh God it's such a lame title -___- anyway, the meaning of my title is....................... here, i'll tell you.
so today i, mom, and my sisters are going to MTA to ice skate. we went from my sisters' music class at 3 p.m. when we arrived there at about 4 p.m. it was soooooooooooo packed with people. it's like an ocean of people with jackets -__- so, we decided to went ice skating next week and just hang out at the mall. my sisters went to timezone while i and mom went to j.co. ofcourse i ordered the j.cool with all 3 chocolatey toppings and my mom only ordered donuts. after that, we went back to timezone to check on my sisters. they were still playing so i joined them in playing virtual race cars lol. after that, me and my sisters made this picture of something using some sort of paint that'll dried after you put it in the oven and it was actually FUN! i know i'm childish mahaha. after that, we were extremely ultra starving. but, there was another problem. i wanna ate sushi, my first sister wanted to ate duck, and my second sister wanna ate pizza. because of this, my mom had to choose. so we ate at shabu tei and we would bought pizza on our way home. as for the ducks, we'll buy them next week :P after eating, we bought ice creams and pizzas then we went home.
that's my ruined-day-turned-to-great day story!

P.S. tomorrow morning i'll celebrate my cousins birthday at waterbom pik. gonna tell you about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment