Friday, September 18, 2009

today is mom's lucky day

this afternoon i, mom, and my sisters went to pim. we were going to meet my aunt, uncle, and cousins there because my sisters are going to sleep over at their house. so we took off from our home at 4 p.m.-ish. it took us 2 hours to got there because of traffic and also we couldn't find a parking spot. when we arrived there we immediately went to chicken story because my cousins were there they're like obsessed wit cicken story hem. then we ate dinner and my sisters went wit my cousins.
after that, me and my mom went to the bookstore to buy teen vogue my favorite magazine hihi and i love teen vogue more because the cover is TAYLOR LAUTNER! gosh he's so hot i love him ♥ and when i'm about to pay, i say the o'bon pencils! o'bon pencils are pencils that are made from recycled newspaper so i bought it also hihi. after that, we went shopping for some clothes. and now, mom's luck began. we went in to one cute store and mom found a blue sheer country-ish dress that was ultra cute. she bought that. while i didn't find anything cute :( then we went into another store. i found the perfect top but they didn't have it in my size :( and i found this cute jumper but it's sleeveless and i'm looking for something with sleeves so i didn't bought it.
so i didn't bought any clothes only magazine and pencil and j.cool -__-
but it's still a great night because my sisters are not at home for a night! woo hoo

No comments:

Post a Comment