Monday, June 21, 2010

Aji Killip musical theater

Sunday, June 20, 2010 was the day of my first ever musical theater performance. Alhamdulillah it went well! Although I made a few mistakes like saying 'nyangkut' (which means stuck) when the mike's still on and ALMOST laugh in a few scenes, a lot of people think that I did a good job. Still need to work on my intonations, though. Here are a few photos of the general rehearsal and after shows. Enjoy!

Casts, dancers, crew!

Widyarini girls with one of the dance teacher, Bang Ucuy

a scene where I, as itaaq (means grandma), forgive her grandson, Aji Killip

Widyarini dancers dancing the Enggang Bird dance, I think.

Cute kids from Ojai!!!
This is Ayasha. She's very naughty but she's still so sweet. She always lean behind me and trying to make me fall. I'm gonna miss you, kiddo :')

And this is Lunya! She's the cutest kid in Ojai and we, Widyarini-ers adore her! I often wear my The Ting-Tings t-shirt to practice which had a drawing of Katie only wearing a bikini. Every time she saw the t-shirt, she always screamed 'KELIATAN!', which means visible, with her cute voice. She's very shy. She rarely wants to have her picture taken. But, whenever I point my camera at her to shoot candid pictures of her, she always looked right into the camera with her cute innocent face as if she accidentally saw the camera.

I'm gonna miss working with these kids! We had so much fun and I can't believe this have to end so soon. Keep on dancing, kiddos :')

No comments:

Post a Comment