Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The End of an Era

Warwick Davis was right. The last day of shooting Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 is the end of an era. For me, Harry Potter is the best movie of this decade. And yes, it's better than The Twilight Saga. Not that I hate Twilight, I love them! But Harry Potter's much better. I'll tell you why.
Every time I watched Harry Potter, there's something inside me that screamed 'I WANNA BE A WIZARD!'. But when I watched Twilight and New Moon, the only thing that I can think of is Taylor Lautner's hot body and Edward's (Edward, not R. Patz) charm.
Okay now back to Harry Potter. I really love what Warwick said about Harry Potter : 'The End of an Era-today is officially the last day of principal photography on 'Harry Potter'-ever. I feel honoured to be here as the director shouts cut for the very last time. Farewell Harry and Hogwarts, it's been magic.'
I don't know about you, but this statement's really really sad. We all have watched the cast grew up, we watched when secrets are revealed, we enjoy the fights between Hermione and Ron, we love Harry's curiosity about everything, my goodness. This is so so so sad.
But, everything must come to an end, right? Best of luck to all the cast. I love you guys! You are my #2 fave cast of all time (the #1's Glee, fyi). Harry Potter will always be remembered.
Farewell Harry and Hogwarts, it's been magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment