Saturday, June 26, 2010

flashback

7th grade. I wore my white and red uniform with silly hats and other accessories to my now former school. I wore my white glasses and a lot of people thought I was a boy because I often acted like one. For the first time a boy told me that he liked me and I turned him down nicely (too nice, actually) but he kept texting me and I was annoyed so I texted him with a lot of exclamation point and didn't feel bad. I was called 'otak besi' because people though I was smart but I really didn't understand why they called me that. Shocked when I heard that I was in the #1 spot because I really really didn't think that I was that smart. Fyi, I still don't think I'm smart because I do stupid things and say stupid words. Basically my life is a one awesome stupid journey.
8th grade. Feeling like I could rule the school (read this? stupid, huh). I didn't know that people were talking behind my back (duh, it's called talking behind my back. I wasn't suppose to know, anyway) and when I knew they were, I said okay and didn't really care. Got the chance to be the president of the student body and already got in to some trouble in the first few weeks of my time. Totally the best time.
9th grade. Who doesn't love being a senior? Got to be in the same school again with my best elementary junior. Study, try out, study, try out (this is basically what my 9th grade looks like). Grew even more closer to my generation, Surapatih. For the first time going gaga over a bad boy. But then liked a new guy that is 180 degrees different from the bad boy. Then liked the bad boy again. Then I'm just so confused that I forgot about it and focused on my studies. Pass with flying colors, Alhamdulillah.
Now I'm here. Writing this post. Missing all the things I had done this past 3 years. Can't believe I'm going to high school soon which a lot of people say is the best time of your life (people are different so we just have to wait and see). Sitting here still dreaming of getting into that performing art high school (less talk do more, Dania!). Probably will smile a lot after this.

2 comments:

  1. I still remember when I ask, "which high school?" hahahah...
    and you say.. "I'm a 7th grader" and we sit in the same class :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I miss you Uli!!! Been a long long long time since we last met, right?!

    ReplyDelete