Sunday, June 27, 2010

give us clear infos!

I am currently very confused. My school said that the high school application starts tomorrow until 3rd of July 2010. Tomorrow until the 30th are the pre-enrollment and the actual enrollment are from 1st-3rd July.
But a lot of my friends from another school said that tomorrow until the 30th are the enrollment date for students outside of Jakarta and students from Jakarta's enrollment date is 1-3 July. Since today's Sunday I can't call the nearest public high school to ask this. So, I asked mom. She helped. A bit.
She said that I should go tomorrow just to check but bring all of the paper works just in case the enrollment starts tomorrow so I can apply on the first day.
So I guess that's what I'll do. Hope the enrollment's tomorrow so I don't have to wake up early for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment