Tuesday, June 8, 2010

back on track

Hello blog! I've graduated from junior high, been school-less for about a month now, still waiting for the public school enrollment, in love with the trees and the wild especially Remedy and now will continue blogging again :D Gosh, I miss this blog so much! Been on tumblr lately because I think it's easier to post my crappy photos there hahaha. I got so much to post right now. My graduation photos, farewell trip photos and various pensi/gigs photos. So, here you go!


Look at Rayi's face! Lol.


Aw, so sweet!

This is Remedy from The Trees And The Wild. Gah I adore him so much!

A few of Surapatih girls. They are so beautiful and I love them so much :')
9B!!!!!!!! ♥
Cute Awesome photographer on our farewell trip.
9b!!!!!!!!!! ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment