Wednesday, December 22, 2010

dear mom

You're weird, you're different from other moms, and you're very corny.

You love the outdoors, you like to wear shorts, and you enjoy doing sports.

You hate cockroaches, you hate food crumbs, and you hate reading books with many words in it.

I hate when you won't listen to me, I hate when you got mad at me because I don't hear you calling me, I hate when you blame the internet, I hate when you told me to eat at the table, I hate when you do your stupid dance in front of my friends, and I hate when people ask if you're my sister.

But I also love when you listen to my stories, when you show me the designs for our new house, when you ask me what's the trend right now, when you accompany me to watch concerts/gigs, when you buy me stuff although I don't like it, when you ask me what's been happening with my love life like you're a gossip journalist, when you never get mad when I came home very late, when you give your speech about life to me, and when you're nothing to me but a best friend.

I love you, although sometimes I hate you like really hate you until I wanna slap your face, but I love you. You're a strong and independent woman and even if I could, I wouldn't wish for a mom other than you. Not even the one as beautiful as Reese Witherspoon or as wealthy as Oprah Winfrey. I would still choose you.

No comments:

Post a Comment