Friday, December 31, 2010

end of 2010

2010 was a one hell of a roller coaster ride of life. I experienced a lot of the best days of my life but also a lot of the worst days of my life this year. I graduate from my ever beloved middle school and went to one of the most prestigious high school in Jakarta that I often hate. I met loads of awesome new friends and experienced the full of drama high school story and got my first boyfriend that ended almost soap opera like.
My life turned 180 degrees and I often felt like a big ass loser but then I realized that the only loser in the world is the person who thinks they're a loser so I got back up and live on.
I learned a lot in 2010 that I don't have to sell my soul to be somebody and I'm glad I didn't. I am a somebody because I believe I am.
Goodbye, 2010. You've been a pain in the ass a lot of times but you make me learn a lot of things and for that, I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment