Sunday, December 19, 2010

GV for bulcup prizes

Today me and Andi went to Bulungan Cup XII closing program to accept GV's prizes for winning 1st place in choir which includes a trophy, a certificate, and a Rp 4.000.000,- in a form of a saving. We arrived at Hall Basket A Senayan at about 4 but they gave out the prizes at about 7-ish. Bored? Not really because I could watch White Shoes And The Couples Company which I loooove. But Andi didn't enjoy them as much as I did because he didn't know them hehe. At first I was going to watch the closing until it finished but since none of my friends show up I decided to go home after accepting the prizes. Anyway, here's a photo of me and Andi when we accepted the prizes and photos of the trophy. Can't take a picture of the certificate and dummy since Andi has it hoho

No comments:

Post a Comment