Wednesday, December 22, 2010

on air and the future

Yesterday my playlist got aired in Prambors. They aired it at about 10 p.m.-ish. Call me corny but I actually am very excited about it since it was the first time ever I got to hear my self on the radio HAHAHA okay I'll stop being embarrassing now -___-. Too bad they don't give out prizes to the chosen playlists anymore.

And today I went to the bank with a few of friends to open a saving to claim our choir prize but turns out we need a parent's approval so we decided to ask a parent to sign the forms and come back again tomorrow. Then, I went to citos with Janis to watch Tron : Legacy. That movie's special effects are extremely awesome! But I wonder why do they call it Tron : Legacy when the movie is telling us about the Flynns? Ekh, what the heck I love it anyway.
Speaking about Tron : Legacy, can someone please invent a hybrid version of the car in that movie?

Yes, this car! Mechanic geniuses, pleeeeease find a way to make a hybrid version of this car! Pretty please with a cherry on top ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment